At Camatta Lempens we understand the anxiety and stress that occurs when a relationship or marriage breaks down. We aim to provide straightforward, quick and cost effective legal advice to help you to understand your family breakdown and consider your options.
We have the skills and experience to provide sensible and realistic advice that will hopefully allow you and your former partner to reach an agreement whether it be regarding property or care arrangements for children.
If, unfortunately, you are not able to reach an agreement them we have the skills and expertise to issue proceedings in the Family Law Courts on your behalf.
We provide advice on all family law matters, including:
- the breakdown of a marriage or de facto relationship;
- your matrimonial property settlement;
- your same sex or single sex de facto property settlement;
- issues about children;
- child support;
- applying for a divorce; and
- financial agreements before marriage or during marriage or a de facto relationship or upon separation.
If you have any queries, please fill in the form below and click submit. We will be in touch with you shortly.